Thursday, May 14, 2009

JPA

JPA overseas scholarship admitted list have been announced. Fortunately there r some lucky dude from my former class. congratz to rachel, leejin, daniel, kokpin, kawai and nigel. By the way, im one of them. And when i knew the news, i know i would have a diverging path in my future and i merely got pushed into one with more bumps.
NO GET JPA --- continue study for UEC --- ASean country
      GET JPA --- College study               ---Europe country
WaT A Tough study landscape of me! Sign..
So now im having a rest before my new starting. I plan to have a total revamp of my old personality. I have reached another setback. My English speaking is terrible. I feel puzzled why i am in  the JPA admitted list. LAME!!
However, truth to be told, i am pleased with my current self, which is superb in SPORT games. HAHAHA...And Dota...
I have taken time to have a quick check at the jpa forum. I noticed tat sum of the JPA scholarship holder are not competent enough. Lets take a look of these.
Spm result : 5A1, 2A2, 1B3, 1B4, 2C5
course applied : social science
PILN result : Successful
Location : Oversea
Other Offer (s) : Matrix, asasi kejuruteraan UIA
Cocu achievement : dunno the marks but get A for it
living place : rural area in
Sabah
family background : both teacher..
SPM result: 6A1 2A2 2B4 ( Not excellent rite, )
Course applied: Engineering for Germany
PILN Result: Successful
Location: Overseas
Other offers: Penang Matriculation College, Asasi kejuruteraan Uitm Shah Alam
Living place : Luar bandar
Family background : Both are teachers
Compare wif tis..
SPM result: 13A1 (A1 in all subjects includin GCE-O english and LCCI accounts) according to a local newspaper, a 13A1 student is rank in the top 70
Course applied: Engineering, english speaking countries
PILN Result: Unsuccessful but get ipta (its not wad i applied for so i would say i was unsuccessful)
Location: Local
Other offer(s): Matric
Living place: sungai petani, kedah
Family Background : both of my parents are gov servants.....
pity bud
lets us shout as loud as we can..
MALAYSIA BOLEH!! Woho0 !!
Frankly speaking, today's students are really leading a hard life. So we have to be more hardworking to mould our future so tat there is no any regrets in our life.
Sincerely wish those who gona appeal for the JPA good luck!

5 comments:

  1. first of all, congrats that you got the JPA scholarship :)
    hard work paid afterall isnt it.

    secondly, hahaha you are still the same. very funny!!! omg. your first blog i really laugh my arse off. keep it up.

    lastly, i would like to see more of your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o
    i will keep on refresh my blog.. xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm, so the 7 of u all sure accept the JPA scholarship ar???

    ReplyDelete
  4. watever it is la , get ma get lo , not one road to achieve dreams , ceh !

    bt anyway , congrats to u , i reject the IPTA , sounds suck like play me only ..... haha

    hoii , like tat cn a ??
    happy birthday to horrible guy .... =.=''
    where got ppl wan comments as present de ??
    swt .... zzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here fren! miz me leh! haha..
    btw, ur eng improve edi leh.. really..
    Keep it up man! all d best.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete