Sunday, May 24, 2009

18th birthday

Finally it comes to my 18th birthday, the day i ponteng just not to take the mid year exam though it might be my last exam. I had procrastinated at home not much and not less for 7 days. I am pretty bored by the computer games and playing basketball during these days. Btw, the “behavior" is legitimate now and pls play safe.

My mum bought a tiramisu cake from secret recipe which i dun like. btw thx mum.

Im holding a very cute cousin of mine. 

Take a look in a nearer position. Isnt she cute?

Finish a satisfactory meal

She's trying to tell us that she is full too.

1 comment:

  1. eat eat eat...
    eat so much...
    full jor still wan to 塞塞塞。。。
    dun b so greedy n selfish la..
    mummy say muz share share ar..
    u should gv me some..

    ReplyDelete