Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm still naiveee to it

I had been waiting for this day for a long long time. When i first stepped in the INTI Nilai university college, i portended that it will be a tough journey with tons of difficulties.
Requitement to maintain JPA scolarship
-for SAM students, marks must be higher than a damn high guardline which is 85%
-for AUP students, marks must be higher than a crazy point which is 3.5/4.0

"JPA akan mengambil tindakan jika mendapat keputusan yang tidak memuaskan. Jangan nak rayu-rayu jika tidak mendapat markah yang ditetapkan."

Instantly, all my mindset had to reset again(coz i tot i just nid to pass the exam) so that i can get over the condition and stand a chance to fly oversea. I knew tat i must get rid of games, laziness, shyness, satan and those stumbling block. One more thing tat annoyed me a lot is my English speaking. "Ah.. Er?.. Erm.. i dunno.." is my normal reflect action when i met difficulties when i was chitchatting. I'm not competent enough. To curb this unforgiveable weakness, hardworks must be paid.

I had taken time to snap some photos of my hostel room.

This is a twinsharing room for JPA scolars. It is just comfortable.

This is my personal table and chair and of course my lovely new laptop with extremely slow wifi.

This is my sweet roommate who is in the same course under same programme with me. I'm taller obviously.

A unbelievable pool center is located inside INTI skul with rate of rm9.80 per hour.

I promised kawai to treat him play if he won any round within an hour. Unfortunately i won all 5 rounds. Sexy me.

"INTI-ans!!" " yo!!" This is the very first slogan of the orientation.
"Wei Wei??" "Halo Halo." This is the very second slogan. O my..o my

Even though i had drifted apart with u guys, i won't forget the joys and togetherness that we went through. Take care guys

8 comments:

  1. ADP? OI! U r INTIAN a!! SHOULD BE AUP.. dun follow stupid taylors' KAIXIAN.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambateh la, got we two senior take care of u, u don hav problem d..^.^
    jh

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.5 ==
    damn difficult but i think u can make it
    coz u r CH-kia
    lol
    good luck bro =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is AUP?

    Haha!!! You seems to love your new studying environment. Glad to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. remember to come back n play with me..XD
    the standard r so high to maintain scholarship?
    good luck la...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...your blog is just so funny to read :D
    i cannot stop laughing. haha.
    extremely slow Wifi.. lol..

    i think RM9.8 per hour for pool is quite expensive neh..

    ReplyDelete